The Mitchell Lake Association (MLA) is an association of property owners on or adjacent to
Mitchell Lake in Eden Prairie and is a nonprofit organization incorporated under the laws of the
state of Minnesota.
The Association performs the following functions:
- Educate and inform members about lake issues such as quality, conservation, and development via
newsletters twice a year, Town Hall meetings once a year and Mitchell Lake Association website.
- Participate as citizen advisors at Riley Purgatory Bluff Creek Watershed District (RPBCWD) meetings to
advocate Mitchell Lake water quality improvement projects.
- Initiate and advocate projects to improve Mitchell Lake water, ie. tree plantings, shoreland restoration,
- Member volunteers test and monitor our water for clarity and purity.
- Host annual Town Hall Meetings and Lakeshore Cleanup/Social. All members and guests are
welcome. These events are a great way to meet neighbors on the lake and keep informed about lake
issues that affect us all.
Mitchell Lake Association - Who we are & What we do
Mitchell Lake Association