The Mitchell Lake Association (MLA) is an association of
property owners on or adjacent to Mitchell Lake in Eden
Prairie and is a nonprofit organization incorporated under the
laws of the state of Minnesota. See Mitchell Lake Association
The Association performs the following functions:
- Educate and inform members about lake issues such as
quality, conservation, and development via newsletters twice a
year, Town Hall meetings once a year and Mitchell Lake
- Participate as citizen advisors at Riley Purgatory Bluff Creek
Watershed District (RPBCWD) meetings to advocate Mitchell
Lake water quality improvement projects.
- Initiate and advocate projects to improve Mitchell Lake water,
ie. tree plantings, shoreland restoration, etc.
- Member volunteers test and monitor our water for clarity and
- Maintain the Mitchell Lake Association website at www.
- Host annual Town Hall Meetings and Lakeshore
Cleanup/Social. All members and guests are welcome. These
events are a great way to meet neighbors on the lake and
keep informed about lake issues that affect us all.
Mitchell Lake Association - Who we are & What we do
Mitchell Lake Association